Terribly ill...

iam start to sick again...
i thnk...
as long time no sick ady...kiki

saturday ady fever...n headache...
but i stil went to pisa for swimming..
sneding myself to my own funeral...
wakaka...
after bek...
after ate dinner..
eat medicine..
wake up early in d morning...
is sunday...
feeling not v gud...
drink a box of dutch lady
which is chocolate flavour in my room.
ate another panadol after tat...
went to sleep..
is lunch time...
lazy to go out..
ask dad buy me mee to eat...
after tat...
eat another medicine again...
paln to swim but cant...
not feeling well...
but after dinner
feeling better ady then din take it
but somethgn happen between tat ..
and after tat...
skip skip skip...
din feel anythng wrogn with me..
i guess is ok then din take medicine...
until monday nite..
after bek frm outside..
i suppose went to swim but is raining..
so go qbay...
or may be i gt into rain
so i feel headache n fever again..
so badluck i am...
my skinnear my kideny part there still sensative..
gt spot-liek scare...
jz a more blacken spot..
duno wat happen oso..
jz let it be..
as d doctor say..
then still hav 3 stupid pain ulser in my mouth...
very pain wen eating..
yday hit againt d wall d wound still there..
luckily gt hair to cover...
no ppl saw it ..wakaka...
i thnk there arent any sickness anym gua...
wakaka..
headach~ing blogging tis piece

end...





0 comments (anything you want to say):