Again & Again ?


Again? again? again?

y it happens again?
wat happened?
it tat my pblm again?
y evrytime like tis...
not d first time ady...
i dun how to count with my fingers anym...
i feel so hopeless...
tried to find u with my ways...
but u purposely did it to me...
u dun wan me find u at all...
wat i hav did?
u said it first...
but evrytime..
im d one who is suffering...
wat actually u want?
jz tell me..
im prepared for evrythgn u speak out...
im ready for it...
jz say it out loud...
i din care u enuf?
i din try to understand u?
im bossy? im disturbing?
or im rush as jasons said ?
or may be u gt a new one?
which is which?
u let me thnking all d way..
but i get nothgn for my question...
wats wrong wif u?
evrytime emo..
u try to push me aside...
tis time is much serious...
u din go bek yday nite...
where hav u been?
u off yr phone...
my call n msg for u ...
cant even go through it...
waiting u on9 for d whole night..
but where hav u been?
u din on9 at all...
u ask me not to thnk too much...
can i ?
ask it yrself as if u r d one
who stand at my side...
i duno wat else i can do ...
i feel so helpless n hopeless...

tired but not going to sleep...
sick but not going t take medince...
hungry but not goin to eat...
even thirst..i wont go for a drink...

at last...
wat i get frm it?
nothng..
nothng..
it jz nothng..

0 comments (anything you want to say):