2day is a fren's Bday...MARCH 16 ( copypaste frm a fren's blog )

feel so pity n sad for my fren
after reading my fren's blog..
so i do copypaste frm my fren n
put on my blog..see wats yr respone
if u were my fren..
*************************************************************

i jz knw tis ard 1 jz afternoon..
his bday is today...
march 16...
nowonder...
somethgn tat is reali matched...
more accurate than DNA...
all parties cant deny it...
celebration suppose is goin on
evry second...
but i din wish him...
if i would...
i would rather speak out rudely...
y should i greet him..
since he treat me so badly..
im jz a normal guy..
he never knw who am i ...
but he jz hate me...

i send him some msg n he do reply...
rudely somehow hurt...
msg i gt frm him tis afternoon...
read tis n comment somethng ya..

the 1st msg :
" whatever.today s mac 16 my birthday.i dunno who r u.
but i really dislike a man disturb my life. u appear make me
feel miserable.this s last msg to an unknwn n i don wish to c u
or hear abt yr news.whre r him i thnk i no report to u.even
these 3 years where he go penang o melaka i also no ask."

the 2nd msg :
" i very touch how u treat him.but stil far from me.yes he
was with me.n after this, i wil study in kl college n live
with him"

the 3rd msg :
" fool u? not me. maybe s him.sorry.im not plu.i just love him.
i dunno what kind of love.but i wont share with other abt him.
he belong mine"

the 4th msg :
"thank u 4 disturbing my happy life.now i want 2 enjoy my
birthday nite, pls don find me. he s mine."
****************************************************************
wats yr feeling after reading d msg?
wat will u do if u were my fren?
keep silent?
leave silently?
cont to be a stupid?
pretend duno anythng?

end..

0 comments (anything you want to say):