Out with My cousin looking for Supplier

2day..woke up very early lo...

ard 8 somethng...
but still v sleepy...
as yday jz sleep v late..wakaka...
then dress up mysefl n wait for them..
the shop sure haven open yet la...
coz still so early...
hehe...we went eat dim sum haha...
3 girsl one boy...tat is me...
actually during eating dim sum, htere is another guy..
but i duno who is he..my cousin's fren..
eat ard rm 35...yin paid it..
after tat..
wen to the shop...
looking for items...
actaully quite nice la the thngs...
but d price some not v gud lo...
quite xpensive..
wana buy a watch for myself..quite nice..
but cost me rm 24..
so i reject...
too expensive la...
same to one necklace thre...
went to many shop...
yin bought two dress at rm 28 each..
quite cheap...
actually tats for wholesale...wakaka..
bcoz they onli left 2..so she bought it..
we went to many shop lo..
but not v satisfy..
as we could not get wat we want ...
went to sberang perai too...
but we get nothgn there..
haha..nothng suit me...
but they do...
went bek to prangin mall to eat soemthng..
kinda hungry ady...
wrongly order an spicy dishes...
so hard for me to finish it..
i sweat all over my shirt...
coz i cant eat too spicy...
is hot n spicy...
luckily i hav lemon tea with me...
went bek home later...

today's research end...

2 comments (anything you want to say):

Mark said...

seems they are more like shopping than looking for supplier. thou they do both at the same time XD
weee, wat kind of watch u was so attracted to? tell me tell me

Jackboyz_Yi Jing said...

jz a very creative design watch lo..
kiki..not branded oso...