MY spm result is so TERRIBLE...


Woke up early today to prepared myself to sch...
went to take my spm result...

expected to tak d resutl ard 10
but evryone arrived early..
was so scare n wori during d waiting...
i knw my result wont be good...
but still hope i can get a better one..
ard 10 somethng..
evryone rush into d hall to get d result..
evryone rush to counter of respective classes
evryone line up in a line...
waiting for their turn...
zi hong n chun hong reali geng...
get full As...
omg...
but my resutl was so terrible...
6 A1 BI, SJ, CHEM, MM, ADD M, PMORAL
1 A2 PHY
3 B3 BIO, EST, BC
1 B4 BM
is kinda a very disappointing result...
spoilt all my mood..
feeling pretty hot in d hall...
sweating all over d body...
duno wheather wat to do at tat moment..
the hall getting empty...
find no place for me to hang on...
feeling d emptiness...
and loneliness..
evryone has good result...
but...i...:-(
mum still waiting there..
i duno wat should i told her...
called up jie...
her result last time was better than me a lot...
actually i aimed quite high for it..
but it turns to be in tat way...
but...
the onli thngs i was very hapy was...
i get A2 for my 1119 paper...
is quite good rite?
haha...hopefully...
or im jz d one who thnk tat..
wakaka...

went bek after tat...
quarell with mum in d car
coz of some silly thngs..
she is driving..
i answer yr hp call..
and d person is looking for "karen"
i totally lost..
did her make a mistake?
i duno who is karen here...
my mum grab d phoen frm me...
i asked..
"when u called yrseld karen?"
at tat time, the phone is still on...
she scodl me after tat...
coz she dun wan tat lawayer knw her true name...
so she put karen...
i was scold badly..
coz i ask tat silly question when the phone still on..
im stupid enuf izit?
bad mood + bad mood = super bad mood..
wat i hav did?...

went eat later...
so hot n sweaty...
feel so uncomfortable..
after tat went bek home...
rest..
nothgn to do as mum using my pc on9...
wash my smelly clothes...
handwash...
i wont use machine...
coz it will onli damaged my pretty nice clothes..
wakaka...
onli dry it using machine..
save my energy...
rest again...

end

1 comments (anything you want to say):

Mark said...

6A1s! hey that's way better than me, even you say your sis did much better than you... pls ar don say you r stupid, then i'm already dead worm liao..wakaka
=p
your school hall no air cond? how come? ChungLing Hall no air cond? O.O
i think you got a chance to appeal your physics lo, make it A1. if you sien mafan then nvm la...depends
disappointing for your grade as you told me coz you expected much better result, neway... i don't think it's too bad either.

1119 english get an A2 is ady a v gud thing, but hey you are still saying ur english sucks, man, wake up la, results proven. haha

about the rest of your post.. i duno how to comment, coz i'm not in the rightful place to say anything... just, careful next time lo...

neway, GAMBATE!