SPM result coming out soon...

SPM...spm...SPM...spm...

SPM result is coming out soon...
2 days more frm now...
so nervous
so scare
so excited
so worry
so tension...
haha...many feeling come in my mind...
i would jz hope i wont failed any...
coz i knw i did not did very well
but is over ady...
i cant do anythng..
jz accept d fact
jz accept d reality...
jz accept my coming spm result
which ady fix..
is so funy tat...
i beg myself i would cry tat day no matter
is a bad result?
or a good result...
mum wants to follow...
she dun allowed me to drive down myself...
but i wan go by myself...
wat to do?
haiz...

3 comments (anything you want to say):

0ooChun Hongoo0 said...

I quite worry also.

Good luck!

. said...

really hope tht u n mark will get d great result ya....i will pray for u two....

Mark said...

wt... =_="

swt:swt

wei, im graduated dy...but ya thx 4 your wishes...

XD