Fill up my days purposely...


awoke by mum...
asked me fetch her to bank..
i was tired n headache + lazy..
so reject her but was being scold bek..

i hav no choice...
get up frm bed..
moved to toilet..
took some refreshment
then i wore up my clothes...
and be her driver...
went to XXX bank then XXX bank again..
went for lunch later...
and little market shopping...
to buy some groceries..

after went bek home...
i vaccum myvi ...
and wash it
but no polish...
coz 1st no time...
2nd lazy..wakaka..

get myself bathed
and prepared myself...
to go to airport...
my fren, Eu Siang going to japan
for 11 months...
i thnk is quite fun
i supposed..
his father treat me n his fren including his relative
coffee frm The Coffee Bean while waiting ES depart...
so nice...hehe
but i duno wat to choose..
jz ask him order for me..
ard 3.30 pm...
Es went inside d departure part...
and we oso went bek la...

i dun wan go bek too early...
nothng to do oso...
then went to Qbay again...
went to find sheng ling n Chew wei for talk..
drop in sheng ling's shop for quite a some time..
we both looking for d scholarship
and oso somethg regarding our further studies..
was amazed by sheng ling..
sheng ling knw a lot of thngs after working in LONDON Eye
wat a good experince for sheng ling.
witnessed a very troublesome customer...
critic here n there...
talking nonsense..
watever la...haiz...pity my fren...

is ady ard 7...
i went bek home..
paid Rm 2
for 4 hours parking...
should hav go out earlier...haha

went home, bahted...
ate dinner with mum..
dad is not ard again..
he eat with his company's japanese boss..

after tat...
mum n i went to pasar malam...
bought layer cake for myself...RM 5.00
3 slices cheese cake including a cappuccino one..RM 5.00
jz wana hav a taste since long time din eat it..
shared a pack of sugarcane drink with mum..RM 1.20
later on ..went to hp accessories stall...
get my old phone nokia 2100 a new cover...RM 4.00
since i din buy a new phone yet..
mine broken down weeks ago...
temporary using d old one...
choosed a cover tat i want but cant fit it..
so changed another one..which is totally black..

went bek home after tat..
on9 n chat with fren..
sleep..
after being scolded..

end...



1 comments (anything you want to say):

Joel,约珥 said...

ur blog r so melancholy
so did u decised wat phone 2 buy
next time if write on my blog pls write the link of ur blog,thank.