Repair my Motorola E398

After lunch ...
went to BJ complex..

as usual...
went to d shop we usually go...
but no familiar face seen...
saw a malay lady there...
sis started to ask about her charger...
after tat..my turn...
at first, she though it may be d keypad nid to service
or may be d software pblm...
and either one of them jz nid to pay rm30
but...
after she asked..
i was told tat..
my keypad bod was damaged...
nid to change a new one...
do u knw how it cost me?
is rm 65...
is not worth it if i change it right?
pa decided not to chagne it..
so i look for new phone..
i duno how much they would give me to buy a new one...
but i prefer nokia one...
with all good function..
n95 is my dream hp
but i thnk is v expensive ...
i duno wat to choose...
i ds SE as too many ppl use n
dad disliek it too...
so jz choose nokia...haha...
after discuss n viewing d price of other shop...
we decided to go for normal n95
as n95 8 G one will lag...
n no backup for my thngs in d future...
sales was nt done...
as dad wan check it out with his fren first...
and wan me check for price in other places..
next week may be...
looking forward for it...

end

1 comments (anything you want to say):

Mark said...

E398, i kinda like it's bass...haha
phone-reliant fella always v fannao at buying wad phone... sommore v not bear to abandon the current one... haax