CLHS 2009 EDU Fair + Out to Gurney with Schoolmates

2day make myself woke up at 8...
but im still v sleepy...

2day make myself woke up at 8...
but im still v sleepy...
after rested for another 25 min
i woke up and got myself a frezzing bath..
after tat..wear up my clothes n style my hair...
out frm home at ard 8.45...
reached sch ard 9.20
the road was a bit jam...

after parked my car..
went in d hall to find song cheng...
saw him with a lots of fren asking for info..
muan hoy there too..chatted quite long coz
the courses they asking we dun like it...
went to teacher office to get d cert frm Miss Ewe..
saw Phoon kar meng...
chatted for quite long time...

later he invite me to gurney for movie n lunch..
since they wan celebrate bday for Boon Hooi..
we went there ard 1 somethgn n took out lunch...
we ate at duno where...
but not cheap at all..
and not reali tasty i shall say...

later we went watched movie...
we watched WATCHMAN...
it was totally horrible...
u should not pay yr money fro tat stupid movie...
it was a terrible movie tat i had ever watched it b4..
the movie took us nearly 3 hours time..
actually is about 2 hours n 45 min...
totally duno wat movie it tat...
no opening...no ending...
reali abit complicated n scientific fiction...
not worth to wathc it even it onli rm 6
as it was a students price...

after tat..we went bek..
my car parked at d roadside...
and a car was directly block my back...
i cant revese to get myself out frm d lot...
i din care who is d driver or anyone ard..
i jz put my key in and start my car...
i directly press against d hon...
not moving my hand away...
until one guy come near..
duno wat he stare at..
i supposed the car which parked so rudely there was his..
still staring at me n moving v slowly beside my car..
tat time..im so scared tat he wil beat me...
but he was d one who did wrong..
he should not parked his car at d back of my car...
and i duno whose car is tat...
d onli thng i can do is jz hon...hon...
did i did it wrongly?
suppose i should ask ard first?
luckily nothgn happend...
at tat moment i was thnking on wat weapon i hav in my car...
but cant find any...wakaka...
silly thnking...
"sorry" oso din say to me..
wat kind of attitude of driver in penang nowsaday...?
tis is d 2nd time i met this case...
and both oso guys...
help..pls b more gentlemen n polite...
dun shame yrself as a guy...
jz a word "sorry" oso unable to speak out...
so disappointed with tat...

went bek home after drop PKM at Komtar there..
the day end in jam in d highway b4 i reached home safely...

0 comments (anything you want to say):