u amazed me...

chun hong,
u hav amazed me with yr blog...

u reali did it well n good..
tats y d award was given to u...
felt so touched with yr writing in yr blog..
im proud of u...
carry it on...

u should appreciate KM...
is not easy to find such good fren, true fren in our life...
is so lucky tat u found it...
in my life, i still haven found it...
in tis moment..although i hav a lots frens
but no one understand me n care me...
im not tat lucky like u...
i was betrayed by my fresn b4 too...
wakaka...
nvm la..used to it already...
may be some reason is becoz of myself...
im bad attitute make me hard to social with ppl...
tats how it stay me apart frm anyone...
well, i hav to cope with it no matter how...
waiting n looking for my true fren to appear...
wakaka...hoping...

wish "frenship forever" for u both...
god bless u all...

:-) chun hong's blog http://chunhong11271991.blogspot.com

3 comments (anything you want to say):

Anonymous said...

frankly, tat is really touching to have such a friend that will DIY a birthday present for you...i nv had one....
T_T
nice friend to catch!
wish all the best last longer too

Jackboyz_Yi Jing said...

ya...both of them reali gud...

0ooChun Hongoo0 said...

Thanks, yi jing

Just saw this posting,really thanks for every of ur words.