Yeah !!! i did it !!! haha

today wake up v early coz hav a teori test....
i ady made myself prepare at 8....
but d agent onli come at 8.15...
b4 tat i though he forgot oeldi...
i made a phoen call to him...
me n my fren, chee chien went to hav a pre-test first b4 going for d real test...
we score v high marks there...
it builds up my confident...
we took our exam at d other centre...which is nearby ofcoz...
there were many people waiting inside when we reached...
is number 31 for me...and the number to be tested is onli 15...
i hav to wait for long long time....boring...
wen my is my turn, my mycard betray me...
they cant scan it...wat a silly system...
i hav to made a temporary card for rm 20.00 and it cant be refuel...
wasting rm20 juz for a simple stupid card?
they earn a lot....
it oso wasted alot of my time...stupid system....
i was arrange to take d test after i past d temporary card to d worker...
my questions is quite hard...
evry question oso v long d....
hav to read all b4 clicking d answer...
i was able to pass my colour blind n penglihatan....8/8 and 5/5
i oso manage to get a passed for my teori exam...
is 47/50..which we onli nid 42 to pass...
i made one question wrong in each part. ( ther are 3 part )
my heartbeat was v fast during d test, i scare i wil failed it..but luckily no...
hehe...i was v hapi after tat...
we go home after i get my result in juz a printed page...

0 comments (anything you want to say):