is tat my mistake? wat should i do?

is tat my own mistake?
i did v badly in my sch first term test...
it is d worst among all d test i hav b4...
i, myself oso cant believe tat it was my result...
im a science stream student but i falied all my science...
i failed my malay too...
others are so so onli...should consider not gud at all...
coz i knw i can do better than tat...
juz sometime i careless...i forgot d formula...i forgot d concept...
or may be my study habit is not in d right way...
i try to read through all d reading and still i cant remember it...
is it i m too tension during exam?
or my mind is being disturb?
i ady get all my result today, but i m not brave enuf to tell my parents...
i scare of them...
i never get so low b4...
i blame myself....im wrong...i made a mistake...
wat should i do?
d pressure is reali big...
i cant cope with it...
who can help me?
nggggg....nggggg....
noone....but myself....
ngggg..nggggg

4 comments (anything you want to say):

Anonymous said...

怎么了啦?失败了还是要再接再厉的啦~
自责也是不见得成绩会进步,最重要是找到解决的方法~
加油哦~!永远支持你~

Anonymous said...

the result alrd hv n it is no cure to continue sad d~!

Anonymous said...

jst face the truth~
tis jst time d problem nia~
at last u oso ned to tel d~

Jackboyz_Yi Jing said...

ok...i will try...