A day for me to relaxxxxxxx.....

today start first semester d holiday liao....
sleep until v late....
actually wake up v early d...but nothgn to do ...
during d afternoon, going out to queensbay mall with fren...
go watch d 10 000 BC...
quite nice and touching story o...
can go and hav a watch...hehe
din even hav d opportunity to take my dinner then nid to rush bek to home le...
my mum asked me go bek home IMMEDIATELY....
tis is bcoz of d election result will be coming out....
and is believed may hav some fight here...
so my mum force me to go bek home....
din eat anythng so buy some food frm little castle cafe....
now still doin nothng here...
waiting election result?
i rather not interested coz i not even understand d stuff...
may be later will hav some look on it...
dont wan to be so outdated....
hehe...

0 comments (anything you want to say):