My malay test.....

today i hav to attend a course organised by d ANGKASA....
under co-op one la...
i was not in d class...
i cant even knw wat marks i get for d subject tat hav distribute back...
i was shock to knw tat my malay was d lowest in d class frm my fren...
wat i hav done?
is tat d real marks?
i could not b....
y my marks so slow....
it never happen in my school life b4...
how im goin to tell my parent....
i scare of them...
they sure will....:-)
who can help me?
im start worry for my spm ady...
i scare i can get even a normal result by most student...
pmr n spm are different...
gud in pmr not mean to be gud in spm....
i thnk i shld gambate...
2molo my sch will having an education fair....
but i still duno wat i goin to b....
i cant find it....
may be singer?
but i was not gud in singing...no training...no music basic...
being a fashion designer?
my parents will not let me take it coz is too sissy for me....
taking mass communication or PR ?
i was not gud in respone n speaking...
hotel management?
still duno whether i like o not but can be thnk of....
coz thnk tat is muz quite interesting...
start a business?
din hav business basic, no model, duno wat business to run.....
how?
my hair will hair will turn white if continuing thnking of this troublesome stuff...

for me....as reference on choosing career...
i myself juz like fashion...
like to wear fashion wear...follow d trend...
and tis nid a lot of money....$$$
who do not love money wor...?hehe
earn more can lead a better n comfortable life ma...
so...wat can i be in d future?
......

0 comments (anything you want to say):