OMG...My pimples...



My pimples never get better...
come again and again..
when will it stop?

awake by mum today..
ask me go facial with her and my sis
actually i dun feel like going la..
so sleepy...
we went to bank first then go eat lunch and shop for hp battery for dad..
after that we went facial..THE PHOTONLIFE
2nd time goin there...
evrything went on like the same lo...
she -- maggie who did facial for me...
i tot my pimples ia ady ok and she oso say tat...
but when the process start..
she found out tat, many my pimples trape inside...
and she press out all...
especially on my forehead...
is soooooooooo painful...
pain til i duno how to describe it...
i pay $ for these torture..OMG
after wash.. then mask after that she put on pimples cream...

i was shocked to see my face so many red spot on my forehead..
is like OMG.. so damn ugly..what had she done...
so many red spot.. is kinda awful..
my face suddenly turn bek many pimples le...haiz...
what to do? is ady happen....:-(


0 comments (anything you want to say):