Finished my first sem final in Tarc...

14 september 2009...
finally finished my final in tarc..

the last sub tat i sat for today is accounting..
still i hav not enough time to do ..
duno wats going on with me...haha
after finish went to pkm house
to have a look on his Bella..
his new puppy...:-)
its eyes were blue...nice.. and cute...
went to beach near paradise with miku, ah ni, and zi nin...
then went to eat at the hawker centre opposite northam towel..
went bek home..wakaka.. tired...

15 september 2009
woke up by mum very early ard 7..
fetched ah ma to clinic sungai dua there...
haiz.. ask me be their driver again...
finish evrything ard 10 something..
drive down to prangin mall with mum...
mum plan to change her seat cover to another pattern..
coz the existing one v easy get dirty...
when we reached, still early...
after eat then go shop lo..finally shop all open...haha
mum change ady to a darker colour one...
then i bought my formal shirt at rm 39
a jeans 49
a t -shirt 10
and a shirt 32
total rm 130...
saw a bag tat i wan but too xpensive and not reali nice actually...haha
then went to 7 tiao lu buy food and get my shoe repair...
pasted a new rubber at the bottom cost me rm 15 for both...
went bek home after tat.. tired....


0 comments (anything you want to say):