NOKIA 5730 Xpress Music



Finally get a new phone after waited so long
dad promised me to buy me one...

My hp spoilt long time ago..
i thnk is ady half year...
and im using then old one nokia 2100 with no colour..
hehe...
2day finally dad get me a new one..
after waited for months..
and he kept his promise ady..
thz dad...:-)

we went to the shop beside Sunway Hotel..
daddy heard his frens say there is more cheap compare to others...
so we went there..
they only hav 5730 xm
actually i hav few choices to look into but they dun ahv stock..
so i bought it since the function is the same...
i get it at RM 1100 at the begining...
however, i manage to get it only at RM 1080

Do u knw why?
cause that shop is belong to my fren's father...
and tat one is special price..
OMG.. i din even knw it..
i was told after i went bek home...
he saw me but din call me...
i also din realise he is there.. so funny...haha...

IS a good phone i thnk...
3.2 mega
8gb memory card
110 mb internal
wifi
front camera...
3.5 G and blablabla...

the function is too compact..haha
cant even finish explore it yet...

P.S. kind happy today as i finally get wat i want jor..:-)
thz dad, mum n sis...:-)

0 comments (anything you want to say):