Blood Donation TARC 2009


Blood Donation....

today i finally make up my mind to donate blood...
actually i feel nothing as it seem normal to me...
haha...not nervous at all...haha..
after filled form outside CA then went in ....
the process start and is going smooth..
no feel at all..can be said...
before that we have to test for our blood group and also pressure..
my blood group belongs to "o" positive...
and my pressure forgot already...haha....
that time no ppl , so we able to get our seat faster...
my classmate is with me...they accompany each other of us..wakaka...
it tooks me around more than half and hour to finish it
we got to lay on the bed for few minutes before we can leave...
we are served with milo , two small slice of cake and also fried rice...
i got the cert ( the red colour book ) with me...
my first blood donation happend in tarc college...haha...
actually nothing one..jz normall..haha..

P.S. encourage those who not dare to donate blood to go for it.. coz it actually nothing..hehe is a very good experience...

0 comments (anything you want to say):