Accident...ACCIDENT...Accident...


My Wira....:-( Back light spoilt

Side view...
Recently or can be said this few days kinda badluck...
is all about accident..
i m not suitable to drive? hehe

Tuesday, 2009 July 28...
i was on my way to go to my college,TARC
today i drive it as normally i drive on the early week
and kylie drive on the end of the week...
it was driving smooth all the way...
we were not rushing...
as we still hav plenty of time...:-)
at the traffic light near the Convern Greenlane High school...
a van unable to stop immediately due to the car( Avanza) in front it
breake suddenly...
that time the traffic suddenly change to yellow...
actually tat time i also pressing on my car break...
avanza and my car ( Wira) were on the first place...
i was on the most right and Avanza is on my left...
the van unable to stop and it skid
to avoid hitting on avanza, the van turn to my lane
and hit at my back...
that time i actualy saw it already and i already try my best to move in front...
but still the van hit on my car...
if i din move infront abit.. i thnk my door will gone...
however luckily that the driver of the van quite nice...
he willing to pay for it without giving any stupid excuse
like others may did...
he is jz ard our age not an uncle or wat...
but ...but...
i have no time...
i got to rush for my exam at 12...
that guy which later i knw his name is Ikwan
want to send my car for repair at that time...
but i cant...
during that time, i was calling my dad to instruct me
on what i should do ...
finally, we got our solution...
me and kylie went for our exam first then come back to them later...
i gt his contact number and then we left...
after we finish our exam, we met them again at the Greenlane MCD..
they first brought us to a kampung ..
asking for a pak cik to repair for us...
is kinda weird and that pak cik din even look like knw how to fix oso...
then after that we switch to another repair center..
after Ikwan and the person in charge deal with the price...
we decided to drive down the next day for repair...
coz tat time is already 3 , not enuf time to fix it oso...

my car now is back...
the place repaired look new ..haha
but the car is already old...haha
nvm la... gt car drive then good le lo...wakaka

4 comments (anything you want to say):

Anonymous said...

penang traffic...
terrible xia?

Jackboyz_Yi Jing said...

terrible xia? wat u mean o ? and u r?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha~~~~

Jackboyz_Yi Jing said...

sean, u laugh wat o ?