Im an ACCOUNTING student now...


recent photo...wakaka...
today i finally change to accounting already
wakaka...

it tooks me hours, days, weeks, months to think about this problem..
i was registered as business admin student...
but after that my aunt and adults advise me change to accounting...
as for them accouting is better and is a professional..
with my result that they meant good should not go for BA...
and advise me to challenge accounting..
i also reconsider about my decision..
ofcourse not everything is easy in this world..
accouting is confirm harder than business admin...
the ACCA paper is even harder...
but if take account but not aiming ACCA , what for?
sure aimed high for better..
but in the other way round will just make ourself stress out..haha
no matter how...
now im officially an accounting student...
im going to go through it..face it and end it...
is only accounting for me now..
but not others..i finally have to accept it..
even yesterday night im still thiking about it..
it make me so hard to make the decision..
i wil just pray and hope that evrything will go smoothly..
is all i hope..
and i must study well and achieve better in the future..
i shall not let my parents and those who care me worry again
i must be independent...
must stay strong....

Gan yi jing !!! you can do it ! GAMBate !

0 comments (anything you want to say):