My SKIN FOOD prouducts...


haha...my skin food product...


haha... first try it...
still duno good o not..
it jz a moisturizer n a cleansing one...
hope it will be ok fro my sensative skin...
it was recommended by my fren...
he do use skin food product...
many he used...wakaka...
so i jz make up my mind to change it...
since my moisturizer is jz for whitening...
and im currently v white ady...
haha...
hope evrythgn will stay fine on my skin...
wakaka...

3 comments (anything you want to say):

mel said...

haha . berkesan ?

Jackboyz_Yi Jing said...

duno...jz try

Mark said...

wads those two?
looks like some traditional formulas that ... looooooks super organic

expensive not?

well, can see that your skin is getting so super-protected, wont have problem la, as long as YOU SLEEP EARLIER!