It has been a long time....


It has been quite a logn time since my last post...
duno wat to write here recently...
nothning special happen oso ..haha

13 April 2009

haha.. woke up at noon time...
it has been a habit for me long time ago..
coz i hav nothing to do..
wat for woke up so early?
haha...
after took my lunch..
and went on9...kiki..
same routine evryday..
later went to clean my room...
paln to move my table out near to d door..
coz i thnk i will get a new laptop soon..
is better for d internet connection later...
easy to connect...
and oso clean up all d rubbish in my room...
clean for d whole day..
i guess is too much rubbish for me to filter..
throw away a lot of pens...
clean many dust...
finally settle all at 2.30 midnight..
went down fried maggie again..
coz v hungry...
then went bek on9 a while...
but somethng horrible happen ...
dad come out...
scold me...
he was very angry...
i straight away close d pc
n went bek room..
and....

14 April 2009

awoke by mum..
went to bank..
be her driver again...
after tat..
went to tesco to buy groceries..
buy myself come junk food...
and my favourite HL milk..
went bek home...



2 comments (anything you want to say):

Joel,约珥 said...

wa,quite boring wor

Mark said...

diary-like post entry, seems you really used to staying at home not doing much or just going out but still not doing much, tats y u dont hav anything to share or talk about much... tat makes people think you are bored but actually you have stuffs to do, but nothing seems to interest you much neway.