Hilton Hotel,Starbucks KL Sentral, Mid Valley, The Gardens 20 Jan 2011 (KL-FRASER HILL 20 - 22 JAN)


Sis went for interview in Hilton Hotel, opposite the KL Sentral
the hotel is really nice...quite high stars rating i guessed...hehe

went to KL Sentral Starbucks to charge my phone...
as my hp is out of battery...always happen when im traveling..
i should not use to much facebook..4square and sms...haha
waited for 1 and a half hour plus...
after that we went in Subway to get our teatime...haha...
we proceed to Mid Valley after that....
it was really crowded in the KTM station...as it was a public holiday...
im gasping for air in Mid Valley...
so damn many people inside...the floor is shaking when people pass by...
we went for our Dinner at KFC...easier choice...haha
I separate with my family and meet my friend in the Gardens
i met my friend Harry there and he fetched me back to hotel Armada...
today rest early in the hotel...no people date me ..>.< haha...

0 comments (anything you want to say):