Ipoh ( Fetch my SIS )


Depart from Penang to Ipoh in this Morning with family to fetch my sister
is kinda early for me as i din sleep well yesterday night
after breakfast at the morning market we were on our way to Ipoh



( Red Bean and Corn Juice Drink )

Reached there around 1030 in the morning
actually they plan wan to have dimsum there but it was kinda late already
so, we went to a famous hawker place call “四十X茶档”
not really sure for the name jor..
Sis's partner is the local people here
so he order the food for us :-)
we had the famous slim kuey teow here


This is part of the food we order...
i chose 干捞 one..



After lunch, we went to have a walk at the 极乐洞
the only thing can do here is visit all the gua...wakaka
after this we also went to have a look at the Lost World Of Tambun in Sunway City
there were a lot of buses and cars coming from other state and also the local.


Around 3 something, we went to this Onn Kee to eat the 芽菜鸡
for me, personally, i do not think that is nice :-)
or may be i have ulcer in my lips, swollen in my mouth and allergic on the lips
that cause me cant really enjoy the food served :-)
we able to grab some local biscuit there and also the soya bean and the " Bak Zhang "
Depart from Ipoh back to Penang at ard 4 something :-)

0 comments (anything you want to say):