My Group Presentation...


My group...

Today i finally end my group presentation..
yesterday prepared until 2 something in the morning
then sleep only for 4 hours then wake up and go college...
is tiring...

my group presentation title is CRIMES
and my partners are Meow2 and Kylie.
before that we have find it hard to complete our outline
however we still managed to finish it in time and our outline got an A.
we felt happy for the grade.

for the presentation, we hav prepare a week beforehand
we did our powerpoint and prepare our own script
we did make some action in the presentation but was getting a bad remark
as according to our tutor,
we are splitting the audience focus away from the main speaker.
so, as what she said, it is not so suitable.
a day before the presentation, 3 of us stay back and prepare our presentation.
the comment was already expected.
our tutor want us to be creative so we add in some action
but she actually mean we should put more examples
to give the audience some visual thinking.


When i was presenting on my prevention measures...

no matter how, is already over...
we have tried our best and we put in a lot effort on this presentation
hopefully the grade will not disappointed me :-)

0 comments (anything you want to say):