My first beach party in Paradise...


shanghai teamates...

team leader n asst..kahchun n chia2

27 may 2009
is the day for all SBS n SOT to gather together...
we hav a beach party at d paradise..
i actually hav onli one class today tat is 11 to 1
wait my fren pkm finish his at 3 and when his hs to bath..
get ready ourself n go buy slipper..
he din hav any...haha..
then went to a small cafe for his lunch...how poor..wakaka...


Pkm N me...

after tat bek to college to meet other teamates...
waited until 6.30..
wat is punctuality? haha... all lecturers like to emphasise it...
i fetch mason, kylie n pkm together to paradise...
actually was out of my expectation...
haha.. i mean d venue once i arrive...haha
but is ok la..


kahchun, me , chia2 and jason

if not mistaken my team was d one who start eating first..
as we din plan for bbq...
coz kahchun n chia2 said is time consuming n not worth it...
so they plan for us KFC dinner...and some snack accompanied with
pepsi, chikapo n 100 plus...



we r eating...

actually they plan to throw us to water but i dun wan ..wakaka...
although some was being threw oso...haha..so poor...
later on we play silly games during our childhood...



ShangHai2 is d Best!

the day is getting dark n hard to see anyone there...
for me is all black...
haha...many teams outthere was v high...wakaka
unfortunately, gt a guy was stung by d jellyfish...
how poor he is...must b painfull..
playing TnD d most...n doin very silly thngs...haha..
the punishment...erm...not to mention...
keep secret for evryone there...haha..
ard 10 somethng we went bek...
whole body gt sand...
and my car....:-(
hav to clean it ..haiz...
pkm whole body were wet..
as he is being thrw 2 times..wakaka..
mason went clubbing jor..no nid fetch...

3 comments (anything you want to say):

Anonymous said...

sorry lor..
aih...
i can help u wash oso mah...
u juz call me over lor...
ok??
lolx..
n thk 4 fetching me...
if not...i dun thk i can hv such a great fun wif my teamates there..
hehe...
kam sia~~~~

n tat pkm so funny...
dunno the road to bac his own hse~~~
nit me to show the road...hahahaha...
so blur eh him...


kylie

Jackboyz_Yi Jing said...

thz for d comments..
is ok la..
i lazy clean oso la...
may b u guys can be fren oso ma..
noe more frens..haha

KiNo Vin said...

nice...party by the beach...
happiness~~!!
Y^o^Y