Death Note 3


erm...laz saturday went to qbay to watch d movie death note 3 b4 i went to hok hin's bday party.
im so stupid to watch it...
as i din watch d past 2...haha
i was unable to follow d story at d beginning of d story...
but it was quite good...
d end of d story was v touching..
a touching ending but was not a hapi ending...
it was where i felt sad about it...
after tat went to eat sakae sushi to get my stomach a bit warm...
d thngs was reali bad...
is not tasty at all...
amy be it did not suit my taste...
u guys still can go to try it..
but for me no for 2 nd time...hehe...
later went to hok hin house...
it seem to me tat i was d bright like tat day ....
coz im d one who wear v nice n hot...
noone can beat me down...
and ofcoz d most important thgs is...
im late to d party...
evryone wait outside the gate to welcome me....
i was so embarrased...
i buy hh a shirt....
cost bout ard 50...
is quite ok i thnk..haha...
but he seem not v like tat shirt...
coz according to him,
is not his style...
haha...

0 comments (anything you want to say):